Sunday, December 11, 2022

Ho Ho Ho | Color Kitz | Shannon Allor

Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this festive layout featuring the December 2022 Color Kitz!  I am smitten with the sweet gnomie & berry cutfiles, the Dotz, the Sequinz mix and gorgeous mixed media goodies!


I tucked the Dotz in a visual triangle.  They add the perfect bit of shine!
 

I created a little shaker out of the ornament part of the cutfile.  I love the sparkle!


I love to use Shimmerz paints for splatters.  What a great mix of colors!


I love the Color Kitz!  We get to play with a perfectly curated mix of products!


Remember to put my name in the comments section when you place your order!  You’ll score a freebie!


Here’s my process:


I cannot wait to see what you create with these goodies!  Please share your projects on the Shimmerz Paints Sharez Facebook group!

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon





No comments: