Wednesday, December 14, 2022

December 2022 Color Kitz | Brianna Lepper

Hey friends!  Brianna Lepper here today sharing my last layout as a DT member... I wanted to say thank you to everyones support and I promise this won't be my last layout using Shimmerz products.  I just LOVE them way too much!  Here's my layout using the December 2022 Color Kitz.  Make sure to check out the process video at the end of this post.  


I ended up cutting the holly berry cut file several times and colored all of the positive pieces using the colors in the kit.  Once the berries were all dry, I took some matte gel from my stash and applied it directly onto each one.  I then dipped each berry into the sequin mix to make them extra sparkly.  I LOVE how it turned out!


Once they were all dry, I popped all of the berries and leaves up on foam tape for extra dimension.  I glued down the actual cut files around the page and then adhered the berries and leaves right inside each one.  



I just love how everything is so sparkly and I love how the colors turned out.  So sugary and fun!


To embellish, I used an older Christmas kit from Hip Kit Club and added extra leaves/florals in between each of the cut files.  This really made the half wreaths look even more full. 


I matted my photo, added a title and arranged the Dotz from the kit in a few clusters.  


Here's one last look at my layout: 


Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope that I've inspired you in some way!  Happy Holidays friends!

xo Brianna
















No comments: