Monday, February 14, 2022

You & Me | February 2022 Color Kitz | Shannon Allor

Hello friends!  It's Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this fab layout featuring the February 2022 Color Kitz.  I love that the contrasting colors were perfect for this photo of my daughter supporting her gal pal as a bridesmaid.


I chose to layer the epoxy hearts with the Dotz in matching color families.  I love that you can see through the embellishments.


I decided to cut out our cutfile really large to use as the main element on the page.  I then sprayed it making sure to leave some white showing through.


I hope that you will share your gorgeous projects with us on the Shimmerz Paints Sharez Facebook page.


Remember to put my name in the comments section when you place your next order.  You'll score yourself a little freebie!


You can see my full process here:


Happy Scrapping!
Shannon




No comments: