Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Happy New Year by Veronika

 Hello friends, today I have for you NewYears layout😊 I know that is already february, but there is no such "be late" in scrapbooking , right?😂. 

I have dark picture of my babies running sparklers so I went for Before down and Dont Rain on my parade Vibez, probably two darkest colors that I have in my stash.


I started with gesso and tearing dark snowflake paper, to have idea where to put my colors. After gesso was dry I simply add color with brush where I wanted, started with black then added bit dark blue. after it was dry, i added one more layer of color to had really dark dark backround. 


After all was set I used white stamping pad and beautiful snowflake clearstamps to add some interest to my backround. Then I fussycutted another snowflakes from patterned paper.


Pastel colors of snowflakes perfectly match hoodies of my girls on the picture😊 then I choose alphas to create title, also in pastels and fix everything on my backround. To create som splakler feeling i backed photo with tissue paper with fringes. I was thinking and trying to add more embelishements but at the end I like it as simple as it was😊 So thats it for today

Veronika


No comments: