Thursday, October 28, 2021

Sunkissed by Veronika

 Hello scrappy friends!

Today I have for you fall layout of my sunkissed Zina :) When I saw beautiful fall collection by Florileges Design called Terre des sens I have to have it. There are beautifil colours in this collection and as I love Mixing and matching colors, I knew I would use it for my Shimmerzpaints layout :) So Lets see how it was going :)


I started with creating composition with vellum ephemera leaves. I went for wreath and I thought that I would add mi mixed media under that wreath. But I love it so much on plain cardstock, that I have to think about different way how to add my beloved Shimmerz. :) I had an idea of title cut file colored on my own, so I looked if I found something matching to my fall theme.


I was looking for title "sunkissed"  as my girl is in beautiful fall sun on the picture. I found one cut it out with my cameo and add gesso just with my finger on it to have an protection layer and be able to play with Shimmers without worries. As I don't have any orange or brown Shimmerz in my stash, i knew it would be fun to create matching colors:)


I wanted to have colors on my title shifting in simmilar way how it is on my wreath.  For brown and also I mixed green Emerald city and Evergreen with Royal red and Bed of Roses and I really love how this colors together can create beautiful brown shades.  I will list all colors that I used at the end of my blog.



I was mixing and matching colors and I really like how it turned out. After my title was dry I adhered it with mini foam squares to add dimension to white cardstok. Then I create frame of my layout, I use different paper for each side. Then I adhered my wreath, also with foam squares for dimension. Then I embelished frame with cardstock ephemera and here and there I added enamel dots. I used also perspextives by Color cast designs. As a final touch I add tone in tone splatters around and wrote my  journaling.



And thats all! I had really fun with this layout, even I didnt use so much mixed media as I usualy want and do)

bye bye 

Veronika


Colors I used: Royal Red, Gosh Garnet, Great Fruit, Pink Moscato, Mango Tango, Pop Art PinkBed of Roses, Mustard Seed, Egg Noggin, Bumble Bee, Evergreen, Emerald City








No comments: