Thursday, October 21, 2021

Sunshine and blueskies

 Hello Scrappy friends, 

Today I have for you layout, made with my favourite technique: background is extension of the photo.

I scrapped photo from our summer holiday. We had First few days rainy, so we enjoyed when there was finally some sunshine.


I started with gesso on my cardstock, and while it was drying, i created sunray stencil and add opaque paste on my cardstock via this stencil. When all was dry I started to create my backround. I used my photo as source of color palette. Above photo I tried to extend blue skies but I added also bit yellow and pink ( you will find list of all colors at the end of this blog:) 



under the photo I extend meadow and road. I dont have any brown in my Shimmerz stash but I mixed red and green and voila :) I love mixing Shimmerz together and creating new and new colors 😍.


For embelishing I used floral ephemera by Pinkfreshstudio from Some days collection. Its colors perfectly matched colors in photo. As part of title I used perpextive 'Sunshine' by Bramblefox and added small blue puffy alphas by Hip Kit Club. At the end I added some enamel dots and my journaling. 



I love how it turned out :) and Im happy to have this memory in my album❤️ 

Veronika

(colors used: yellows : Egg Noggin, blues : Snowy way man, Heidi ho blue, Frost bite, pinks :Pop art Pink, mango tango, greens : Evergreen, Emerald city, red for brown shade: royal red




No comments: