Tuesday, November 2, 2021

November 2021 Color Kitz layout-Rhonda Reno

 Hello everyone and welcome to November and a stunning new color kit from Shimmerz! And, trust me you are going to want to run and grab this one for sure. Every single color inluded is amazingly beautiful.


This month's color kitz includes this title cut file and 4 separate leaves. I had so much fun working with this file and these colors. Everything just works so beautifully together.

After adding gesso to my smooth white cardstock I went in with the Tim Holtz plaid layering stencil with some distress texture paste in several places on my page. Once that was dry the fun started with adding my Shimmerz products. I loved working with these colors...they are bold and beautiful and yet soft at the same time. I added Egg Noggin' Vibes first-a lovely buttery yellow color and then came in with the Shimmerz Golden Wheat which is a bit deeper shade of a similar color and with intense shimmer. Once that was dry I added in some of the Rock-A-Fella Blue Spritz with a paintbrush. I wasn't sure how the colors would work together but once I got it on the cardstock I LOVED the combination. 

To back my cut file I created some mixed media on cardstock using the Inklingz in "Tarnished Treasure" and "Greener Pastures." 



I used the same Inklingz colors to paint the autumn leaves included with the cut file.


I wanted to add flowers to soften up the layout so I created my own and colored them with the Rock-A-Fella Blue Spritz and they are the perfect addition to the page.



To finish off my layout I added in one of the epoxy Dotz and also one of the Woodland Critters ephemera stickers both included with the November color kitz. How cute is that bunny!?




Head over to the Shimmerz store and grab your November 2021 Color Kitz today. I know you will love these colors as much as I do!

Have a great day and happy scrapping, friends.

November 2021 Color Kitz

No comments: