Thursday, September 23, 2021

Hello Fall by Veronika Senova

 Hello Scrappy Friends!

Do you like Fall? I didn't like it before, but since Im scrapbook I so love it, beautiful colours outside and beautifull fall collections each year. Today I want to share with you layout where I combined two collections: The best day by Pinkfresh studio and Bungalow lane by Paige Tayloe Evans. I started with fussycutting colorfull leaves from two  of Paige's papers and then put on my desk shimmerz which I thought will match this leaves. As I dont have any orange in my stash I have to mix and match, but this is what I  love the most about mixed media and especially about Shimmerz. I love to mix them and create new and new colors.


For upper part of my Layout I used yellows: Egg Noggin, Mustard Seed and Bumbly Bee, pinks: Pink-O-De Mayo  and Pop Art Pink and Oringes I created  by mixing them and with Mango Tango. For bottom Part I used Evegreen mixed with bit of yellows. I started with Gesso  to be able mix and add colors without destroing my cardstock. 


I was scrapping pic of my two girls under big beautiful Oak and my  idea was "finish" it with fussycutted leaves, so I firstly arange them with pic, noted with pencil where I want to add color and took a picture to know where I want to add which color. Then I just mix and add colors with my brush. I so love about shimmerz that I can create litteraly each color for perfect match with papers and embelishments.



Then I created bottom with green to finish my tree backround. Then I add leaves, adhered with foam squares for dimension. I backed my photo with more layers of paper matching both Picture and layout. I also Added card for journaling under photo, because I want to write longer story and also because it match my layout perfectly. 

I embelished layout with puffy and cardstock stickers and added my Hello Fall title. Then I added few splatters and That was it :) I hope you like my fall layout and see you next time.

Veronika





No comments: