Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Fall by Emilie Chamel

 

Hey friends! Emilie here today for an autumn-y layout as part of the Shimmerz Design Team. I am using the stunning November 2020 Color Kitz. which contains:



  • Misty Morning Inklingz
  • Don't Rain on My Parade Vibez
  • Precious Metal Shimmerz
  • *NEW EXCLUSIVE COLOR* Show Me the Honey Inkling
  • Going Peach Side Shimmerz
  • 1 exclusive "Thankful For Every Little Moment" cut file created by Shimmerz Paints 
  • 1 set of "Hello Fall" Dotz
  • 1 package of Pearl Embellishmentz


I decided to give the Shimmerz colors the main stage on my layout by creating a full background. It is very easy to reproduce! I divided my white cardstock in four and painted each square with Don't rain on my parade Vibez, Precious metal shimmerz, Show me the honey Inkling and going peach side Shimmerz. Once dry I added a few splatters of the same colors around.


I then layered several patterned papers, my photograph and loads of florals.


I ruffled a few threads to place under my layering and finished off with my title and the three Dotz which come with the kit.



Make sure you grab this gorgeous, November kit from the Shimmerz shop before they are gone and add my name "Emilie" in the comment section at checkout for a free surprise gift! See you soon!





Emilie

No comments: