Monday, October 5, 2020

October Color Kitz with Natalie Dill

 Hey friends! Natalie here with another Halloween layout using the awesome October 2020 Color Kitz!


This exclusive cut file is the CUTEST! I had to dig deep for a favorite photos to use with it.

The October Color Kitz have already sold out once!
But luckily, they're restocked.
They contain: 
  • Marigold Shimmerz
  • Taupe of The Mornin' Vibez
  • Plum Pudding Spritz
  • *NEW EXCLUSIVE COLOR* Love Ocean #9 Vibez
  • 4 Leaf Clover Spritz
  • 1 exclusive "I Got This Feelin'" cut file created by Shimmerz Paints 
  • 1 set of "Happy Hauntingz" Dotz
  • 1 package of Vibrant Pom Pomz
Such a fun and versatile kit!

You can find my process video here.


I am currently obsessed with Chevrons! So I decided to paint different gessoed pieces of paper with each of the kit colors and cut them into wonky chevrons.

I then pieced them together and sewed down the middle with a zig zag stitch after inking up the edges.


I cut the adorable cut file in a black and white polka dot.

I splattered all the kit colors besides Taupe of the Morning (as I already had enough black) on my white cardstock background.

I embellished with two of the adorable Dotz to add color around the page.


The pompom paper clips are a fun new addition to the Shimmerz Shop!

I also added some gems and sequins from my stash.




I used a couple of skeletons from the Crate Paper Hey Pumpkin collection to accompany the Mr. Bones from the cut file.

I love these bright, Halloween colors!
I also love that they'd be so fun along and separately and bring a completely different feel to a page when used outside a Halloween theme.



I hope you're inspired to create a fun, holiday themed page wih this awesome kit!!

xoxo, Natalie





No comments: