Saturday, October 3, 2020

Leafy Fall Background with Shimmerz and Stencils | Audrey Yeager

Happy Fall!  I am so excited to be making my first post as a new Shimmerz Design Team member!  I LOVE using Shimmerz to create and I am excited to share with you how I used a fall color palette to create this page below:




I began with gessoed, white cardstock and layered some base colors from top to bottom, creating a gradient of color. From top to bottom, the colors I used were:

Coloringz in Moody Mauve

Vibez in Pink Moscato

Spritz in Treasure Hymn

Vibez in Rose Gold Red

Vibez in Egg Noggin'



Then, I used a leaf stencil from Echo Park to create the leaves.  I used the same colors as above, but also added in a bit of Mandarin Mai Tai Coloringz.



Finally, I topped it off with a few splatters from Spritz Hint of Mint and Coloingz Moody Mauve.




Now that my background is finished, I layered some patterned papers behind my photo, and embellished with some die cut leaves, shiny gold puffy stickers, and some circular elements as well. All papers and embellishments are from Pinkfresh Studio.


You can watch my entire process in the video HERE!


Be sure to leave my name in the comments of your next purchase!



    


No comments: