Friday, September 4, 2020

September Color Kitz with Natalie Dill


Hey friends! Natalie here today using the new September 2020 Color Kitz. The kit contains:

  • Blue Jeans Vibez
  • Magenta Shimmerz
  • Iris My Case Shimmerz
  • *NEW EXCLUSIVE COLOR* Sage Advice Inklingz
  • *COMEBACK COLOR* Butter Cream Shimmerz
  • 1 exclusive Stella Layered Flower Design cut file created by Shimmerz Paints 
  • 1 set of "My Happy Place" Dotz
  • 1 package of Mini Rustic Crafting Clothes Pins

Find the proccess video on my YouTube channel.

 


I used the gorgeous Stella flower cut file on white cardstock, then painted the Iris My Case and Magenta Shimmerz in a messy watercolor way on each part of the floral.

The cut file has two floral bases, 5 petal pieces and one center rolled flower. For page protector purposes, I only utilized 2-3 petal pieces for each flower.


I used the gorgeou Ice Sage and Butter Cream colors to create a color wash on the background. 

I then tinted the newest Shimmerz product - Foilz! - with the Blue Jeans Vibez and spread it through a paisley stencil.


I used the Blue Jean Vibez and the Magenta Shimmerz to create the splatter on the background.

I also used the Ice Sage to paint some cream cardstock and cut out some flower leaves on my manual Big Shot machine.


After adhering down my layering pieces behind my photo, I added in the adorable "My Happy Place" Dotz peeking out from beneath the layers.


I also added lilac gems in the middle of the Stella Flowers!

The colors of this Kit are so gorgeous and versatile.


Make sure you grab this gorgeous, fall kit from the Shimmerz shop before they are gone!





xoxo, Natalie










No comments: