Wednesday, September 23, 2020

September Color Kitz With Emilie Chamel

 




Hey friends! Emilie here today for a very special project as part of the Shimmerz Design Team. I am using the stunning September 2020 Color Kitz. which contains:


  • Blue Jeans Vibez
  • Magenta Shimmerz
  • Iris My Case Shimmerz
  • *NEW EXCLUSIVE COLOR* Sage Advice Inklingz
  • *COMEBACK COLOR* Butter Cream Shimmerz
  • 1 exclusive Stella Layered Flower Design cut file created by Shimmerz Paints 
  • 1 set of "My Happy Place" Dotz
  • 1 package of Mini Rustic Crafting Clothes Pins


You can find my process video on my YouTube Channel.




Lately I have been finding my Faith again and part of my ritual is to write down in mini-book I created several months ago Verses and Scriptures which "Talk" to me and adding a text or Prayer which came out of me reading this verse. I really love and enjoy this time with Him as well as the creative process. 




My Shimmerz Paintz, Vibez and Inklings have found a central place in this book and I reach for them every time I create a new entry. I even added a little bit of  24 Karat Gold Foilz to this spread. I can't get enough of this gold and have been using it loads!




One of the thing I love to do is cerate an ombre effect with my Shimmerz, which I did here with Buttercream, Magenta and Iris M y Case.




I colored the wooden peg with the Blue Jeans Vibez and mixed some 24 Karat Gold Foilz with a little bit of Magenta on my Velum.




A few flowers and embellishments for added details and my entry was completed!




I have so much love for these products!








Make sure you grab this gorgeous, fall kit from the Shimmerz shop before they are gone and add my name "Emilie" in the comment section for a free surprise gift! See you soon!





Emilie xxx

No comments: