Wednesday, September 9, 2020

September Color Kitz with Emilie Chamel





Hey friends! Emilie here today for my first project as part of the Shimmerz Design Team. I am super fortunate to be using the new September 2020 Color Kitz. 
The kit contains:


  • Blue Jeans Vibez
  • Magenta Shimmerz
  • Iris My Case Shimmerz
  • *NEW EXCLUSIVE COLOR* Sage Advice Inklingz
  • *COMEBACK COLOR* Butter Cream Shimmerz
  • 1 exclusive Stella Layered Flower Design cut file created by Shimmerz Paints 
  • 1 set of "My Happy Place" Dotz
  • 1 package of Mini Rustic Crafting Clothes Pins


Find the process video on my YouTube channel.

 


I used the gorgeous Stella flower cut file on white cardstock. I sprayed them with the Blue Jeans Vibez and then added a bit more color with spots of Magenta, Buttercream and Iris My Case Shimmerz. The cut file has two floral bases, 5 petal pieces and one centre rolled flower. I decided to give them even more volume by splitting some of the layers and gluing petals together.




I used the packaging technique to add more colour to my background with a touch of Magenta Shimmerz and then added flickers of colour in Magenta and Iris My Case





I folded the top left corner of the striped paper and added one of the Dotz for added detail and embellishment





I also added a small brad in the middle of the Stella Flowers for extra detail but also to make sure it will stay together throughout the years.

The colors of this Kit are right up my street and I am completely in love with them!






Make sure you grab this gorgeous, fall kit from the Shimmerz shop before they are gone and add my name "Emilie" in the comment section for a free surprise gift! See you soon!





Emilie xxx

No comments: