Thursday, September 24, 2020

My Super Hero | Samantha Robles

 Good morning everyone! Can you believe this is the last full week of September? Boy, it's flown. Pretty soon, I'll have two little people to love on. I'm trying to get all my ideas, photos and scrapping projects on paper before baby number two comes. This layout came from an idea I had of my son and his Spider-Man costume. 

I started cutting the "Cityscape" sheet from the new Fancy Pants Collection: Sidekick Optional. Can I tell you how AWESOME it is to have a boy superhero line? I am obsessed with this line. I may or may not have bought everything. Just don't tell my husband that ;)

Back to scrapping, I then use the new Shimmerz Paints "Layered Stars" cut file. The colors I chose for these little stars:

The perfect match of hues! I hot glue my pieces together soon after they finishing drying. Using embellishments from the same Fancy Pants Collection, I tuck the little ephemera's behind the layered stars. I add the finishing touch of using two sets of "Spotz" from the Shimmerz Shop:

and

Thank you so much everyone for stopping by. I hope you all have a wonderful and safe weekend!

-Samantha Robles

No comments: