Saturday, September 12, 2020

My Happy Place | Samantha Robles

 Good morning everyone! I'm stopping by this morning to share how I am using the September Color Kitz Collection! 

Some of my absolute favorite colors are in this Kit. It include:

  • Blue Jeans Vibez
  • Magenta Shimmerz
  • Iris My Case Shimmerz
  • *NEW EXCLUSIVE COLOR* Ice Sage Inklingz
  • *COMEBACK COLOR* Butter Cream Shimmerz
  • 1 exclusive Stella Layered Flower Design cut file created by Shimmerz Paints 
  • 1 set of "My Happy Place" Dotz
  • 1 package of Mini Rustic Crafting Clothes Pins
I've had some older photos of my husband and I that I've been wanting to use and these colors accented one of those perfectly. I started with some older Maggie Holmes cardstock I had saved from one of her previous collections. It has the perfect vintage feel to it. Next, I started on my Stella flowers. These Stella flowers are little more intricate, but trust me, if a butterfingers like me can do them, ANYONE can. As my now colored flowers are drying, I start on my ivy leaves. I used the new exclusive color "Ice Sage" Inklingz on those.



Now that my flowers are dry, it's time to twist and glue my pieces. After carefully placing them where I wanted, it was time to surround them with some added flares. Using the Dotz, some ephemera from Bloom Street by Pink Paislee and a vintage frame piece, I backed my photo with a matching pink sheet of paper. This sheet is from the previous Whimical by Pink Paislee collection.

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you all have a safe and healthy weekend!

-Samantha Robles




No comments: