Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Sweet as the Sweet December Color Kitz with Natalie

Hey friends! Natalie here today using the Sweet December Color Kitz!


I had so much fun playing with this unique color palette for December photos!

The kit includes :
        • 1 oz bottle of Frost Bite Vibez
        • 1 jar of Pip-Pip Cherry-O Shimmerz
        • 1 jar of Twinkle Twinkle Inklingz
        • 1 jar of Bubblegum Blast Shimmerz
        • 1 package of exclusive Dotz "All I want for Christmas is You" Set
        • 1 exclusive Christmas Candy cut file created by Paige Taylor Evans

That cut file is darling!

I decided to go all out with the pink on my layout and scrapped a girls only photo in front of Cinderella's castle at Disneyworld! Christmas at Disney is MAGICAL!

You can watch my entire process on my YouTube channel!


I used the Twinkle Twinkle Inklingz to paint the cut file cut out of pink cardstock & I adore how it gave the candy a frosted look!

For the background, I sprayed my Frost Bite Vibez on the gessoed background with some Pip Pip Cherry-o Shimmerz, spritzed with water and circled the pool of ink around until I achieved the desired coverage.


I backed the bon bons and peppermint with paper colored with the Shimmerz Bubble Gum Blast.


The Blue Vibez and Pink Shimmerz combined to a lovely purple!


Those exclusive dotz are super cute for your holiday products.

I used a discarded background I messed up previously to back my lollipop! It's fun to find ways to use background that just won't work for you. Also, they're just happy accidents, AIR?!


There are still a few of these fun kitz in the store for $17.95.
They'd make a great stocking stuffer!!

xoxo, Natalie



No comments: