Sunday, December 1, 2019

December Color Kitz Inspiration with Amanda Baldwin




Hi Shimmerz Friends & Fans! 

Amanda here, & I'm excited to share more Shimmerz Paints inspiration with the brand new December Color Kitz! 
This month's kits are just stunning and look like this....


All the cozy Christmas feels with the new "Farmhouse December Color Kitz".
 This kit includes the following:
1 1oz bottle of Snow Storm Vibez
1 jar of Wed Wagon Shimmerz
1 jar of Run! Forest Shimmerz
1 package of exclusive Dotz "Cozy Christmas"
1 jar of Gold Glimmer Blingz


Make this season the sweetest ever with "The Sweet December Color Kit"


This Kit includes the following:
1 1 oz bottle of Frost Bite Vibez
1 jar of Pip-Pip Cherry-O Shimmerz
1 jar of Twinkle Twinkle Inklingz
1 package of exclusive Dotz "All I want for Christmas is You" Set
1 jar of Bubblegum Blast Shimmerz
1 exclusive Christmas Candy cut file created by Paige Taylor Evans

WOW!!! 
I'd be racing to the Shimmerz Paints store to shop these kits now - before it's too late! 
Shop both Color Kitz HERE

Both kits are absolutely divine, and for today's inspiration (& process video) I am using the Sweet December Color Kit!
Here's my layout, 

"Magic of Christams"


Whoa! Isn't this pretty?!! 
Such gorgeous colors and those exclusive, All I Want For Christmas, Dotz are just the best!!!
You'll notice that I did miss using the beautiful Christmas Candy cut file (it wasn't quite available at the time I created this layout) but I did use another Paige Taylor Evans cut file from the Silhouette store. I think this different choice of cut file just demonstrates how versatile the month's colors are! So beautiful!

Let's take a closer look....


That Vibez Frost Bite blue has my heart! 
Such a stunning color to spray the cardstock base with! I also flicked this color around the layout to add more interest. Love it! 

For my cut file, I painted both the Shimmerz Bubblegum Blast and Pip Pip Cherry-o onto sheets of scrap paper. I used these pretty pink papers to fill the bow and berries. To add soft texture & dimension I foam mounted the cut file and layered it onto the super pretty Frost Bite base. This looks so effective!


The "All I Want For Christmas" Dots were too pretty to ignore, so I used all three of them on this page. Such a sweet adornment!
I also combined the Pretty Little Studio: Glitter & Ice collection with the SpiegelMom Scraps Winter Delight sequin mix for the 'scrapbook' element of the design. The Inklingz Twinkle Twinkle is the perfect amount of shimmer & shine to complete the look. 


So much pretty! 
You can see me create this pretty page over on the Shimmerz Paints channel HERE

https://youtu.be/MwROxXofLpA

Thanks so much for watching! 
I hope I have inspired you to get a lil painty today! 


And if you're adding extra paints into your cart, type AMANDA in the comments section of your store order to receive a FREE paint! Yay!!


Thanks so much for visiting! 
til next time, 




No comments: