Tuesday, December 3, 2019

December Farmhouse Kitz with Samantha

Happy Tuesday everyone! I'm so excited to be here today sharing how I used the NEW December Farmhouse inspired Color Kitz. These colors together are stunning. It is December which means Christmas is in full swing here. Some of my favorite layout opportunities come around Christmas time. All the colors and magic make it exciting and new every year.
I recently got this adorable cut file from Paige Evans. It's been burning a hole in my Cricut software. I then took the little light bulb pieces and let them dry. I had an unfortunate accident with my Gold Glimmer in the kit. That's the last time I leave my jars open around my cat *forehead smack* I improvised with some "Christmas Cheer" Shimmerz. While I'm lightbulbs are dry, I start layering my paper with this adorable washi tape from Felicity Jane. I wanted it to have a messy effect. I also had this fun doily from Michaels saved away. What a perfect backer!
Time to piece it all together! Soon after, I start placing my Dotz, some stickers and some random little nick knacks on my page to give it that final little bit of sparkle.


Thank you so much for stopping by today. Don't forget to drop my name in the comments of your order to snag a freebie. Yippie!

-Samantha Robles

No comments: