Saturday, October 19, 2019

Your Awesome / Miranda Webber

Hello Friends! It is Miranda here and I really love this layout!  I am doing another Football photo of my daughter's first season in the United States.  We are supposed to use colors that we never used before.  I have a few of them in this layout but if you don't know how to use a certain color or if you have that color that you bought, and it is just sitting in your stash.  This month is for you! 

Each and every one of us gives you inspiration for those colors that just sit in your stash! Alright, back to the layout!

I started out doing a sun raise with two pastes and stencils to make the background with just more dimension.  While I love how this turned out just by doing that, I wanted to add color, I found four different colors to go around the sun raise!


Shimmerz colors that I chose worked wonderful for Echo Park,  Teen Spirit Collection.  The four colors are Vibez Sweet Heart, Vibez Snow Way Man, Vibez Princess, and Spritz Hint of Mint.  I Just love just adding that simple color to already wonderful background, just adds that little something more to it!





After letting everything dry, it is time for the embellishments to the layout along with paper layers. I wanted to keep the color feel going so I added all the same color or close to it while I was going around the layout. 

I did end with the color I don't use that much and that is Shimmerz Shimmeringz Heavy Metal.  It ended the layout gorgeous!  I hope you enjoy this layout!!

Until Next Time!

Miranda Webber  

No comments: