Friday, April 19, 2019

You Make Me Smile with Isha Gupta

Hello Shimmerz friendz, Isha here still sharing a floral spring theme card today. 
I decided to use some pretty pink and green to create my card using  Shimmerz: Key Lime, Pip Pip Cherry-O and Precious Metal; Texturez: Tidy Widy


I started by creating a ash of Green and Precious metal color. Once dry, I applied some texturez through a stencil and let it dry.
I stamped the flower and colored it using the pink. 


Adhere the mat layer to the pink cardbase. Adhere the flower using 3D foam.
Stamp and emboss the sentiment. To finish add some sequins.

Thank you for stopping by!! If you decide to add some shimmery goodness in your stash, please don't forget to put my name "ISHA GUPTA" in the comments and get a free surprise freebie :)

No comments: