Monday, April 22, 2019

Perfect Day | Brianna Lepper

Hey y'all!  Bri here with another process video with the YouTube Education Team!  Today,  I'm making some super vibrant and colorful butterflies using punches and the exclusive cut file from Paige Evans in the Missy Whidden Color Kit for April.  Do you notice something new??  I also featured one of the newly released Shimmerz Dotz!  You can find the set I used here!  For my butterflies, I  used these beautiful Vibez sprays:


Vibez Mustard Seed
Vibez Pop Art Pink
Vibez Frost Bite
Vibez Pink Moscato




After cutting the cut file from my Silhouette, I left the cut file on the mat and applied white gesso.  After it dried, I went in and sprayed each of the Vibez on the entire page.  I carefully peeled the butterflies and cut file away from the mat and loved how it looked!


All of these colors paired nicely with the new Horizon collection by Paige Evans with Pink Paislee.  If you don't own a cutting machine, I do show another technique that you can try by using punches.  You basically take a piece of watercolor paper and spray the Vibez all over it and let the colors run and blend.  After it's dry, take your punches/dies or you can even just trace and cut shapes out and ta-da!  You've essentially got the exact same thing you would have if you were using a cutting machine.


I love how these butterflies turned out.  It's a simple and easy process and it's actually very therapeutic.  I hope you will try it out!



I've got a process video below, I'd love for you to check it out!  Don't forget to add my name in the comments section of your order and you'll receive a freebie!  Who doesn't love free paint?! Especially Shimmerz!!



No comments: