Monday, April 15, 2019

Lazy Days | Niki Rowland


Hey lovely Shimmerz Fans, Niki here today and I have a layout to share where I've applied beautiful Shimmerz Paints to a cut file. The cut file is by Paige Evans and was included in the first Missy Widden Kit. 


The cut file is so beautiful. I choose to cut it from mixed media cardstock and then I applied different colours of Shimmerz. I have used:


I used the packaging technique to apply the colour to the cut file. Once the different colours were dry, I then added splatters in the same colours to the cut file. I also applied Dazzlers Spun Sugar Texture Paste over the top to the entire file. I just added this with my fingertip so it was left with a slight texture and a lovely shimmer.


When my cut file was completely dry I attached it to the layout. I then added more paint splatters in the same colours around the outside of the heart. 


I added my photo, a background paper by Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness collection as well as a number of embellishments from the same collection. I also added a few acrylic hearts and an acrylic title. The acrylics are by a UK company called Bramble Fox.
Thanks so much for joining me today, I hope you've enjoyed this layout, I loved creating it and am delighted with how it turned out. To recap which products I used they are:

Oh and don't forget that if you place an order via the Shimmerz website, enter my name in the comments for a freebie.

Happy scrapping xxx








No comments: