Thursday, February 7, 2019

Simply Enjoy it All | Ericka Strange

Hello Shimmerz fans! I hope you had a wonderful week. Ericka here today with a Shimmerz Stampz called Simply Enjoy. These tulips are so pretty and I loved using the Shimmerz and Vibez sprays to watercolor them.



I love combining colors and the Sweet Heart Vibez spray with the Shimmerz Christmas Cheer to give the flowers a two tone look.


I stamped the image on water color paper using InkOn3 Fade Out ink to do some no-line watercoloring. I then sprayed Sweet Heart Vibez onto a pallet and laid down a first layer of color. Once the layer was dry, I added some more color to the shadow areas as well as some Christmas Cheer Shimmerz for a hint of yellow. I love blue leaves so used Ultra Marine Shimmerz and Sapphire Spritz.



It is always hard to capture the beauty of the shine but in this close up photo you can see some of it.  I finished the card with some pink and blue splatters from my pallet and added the sentiment in Versafine ink and clear heat embossing it.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week! Don't forget if you place an order with Shimmerz Paints to mention my name, Ericka Strange, in the comment section of the order for a fun freebie!
http://www.shimmerzpaints.com/shop.php

Shimmerz Paints Products Used:

Shimmerz Paint - Simply Enjoy
Simply Enjoy
Shimmerz Paints - Spritz - Sapphire
Spritz Sapphire
Shimmerz Paints - Vibez - Sweet Heart
 Vibez Sweet Heart
Shimmerz Paints - Shimmerz - Ultra Marine
 Shimmerz Ultra Marine
Shimmerz Paints - Shimmerz - Christmas Cheer
Shimmerz Christmas Cheer

No comments: