Monday, February 18, 2019

One Of A Kind | Brianna Lepper

Hey y'all!  Happy Love Month! I know we are a little past Valentine's Day, but I just had to make another love themed layout.  I used some non traditional colors for this layout and love how it turned out!  Here are the products that I used:

Vibez Quit Yer Wine-N
Vibez Velveteen Green
Coloringz Mamma Sings The Blues
Creameez Berry Hot
Inklingz Miner, Miner 49er




I used the Welded Heart free subscriber cut file from the Hip Kit Club and left it on my cutting mat after it was finished cutting.  I applied white gesso and after it was dry, I began adding all of my Shimmerz colors.



I love the look of the watercolor lines on each heart.  They almost look marbled.


All of these colors match the Everyday Musings collection by Pinkfresh Studio!  They are absolutely beautiful together!  I sprayed each of the colors onto my mixed media mat and just added water and painted away!  It really is therapeutic!


I didn't embellish too heavily on this layout.  I really wanted the hearts to be the main focus and didn't want anything to take away from them.



I've got a process video up on YouTube, don't forget to check it out! Make sure to add my name in the notes/comments section of your next order and you'll receive a free gift! 




2 comments:

Roberta; mother of 4, GiGi to 1 said...

Love the hearts with a “boy” layout! I have 3 sons and 1 daughter, but I love to use ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️!

Cindy Groh said...

^^I love to see any boy layouts. This one really caught my eye and made say WoW! Great colors.