Saturday, February 16, 2019

Main Squeeze | Amanda Baldwin


Hi Shimmerz Friends! 

Amanda here, & I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!
I just can't get enough of Happy Heart Day creating - 
so here's one more scrapbook layout sharing the February LOVE!!! 

"Main Squeeze"


Oh isn't this sweet?!! 
Lots of Shimmerz lovelies here, & as this layout is for my album, it must feature a pop of blue! 
Let's take a closer look.....


So awesome! 
Such a beautiful color combination! The peachy pink with the pops of blue and striking red, are just too gorgeous for words!!!
Beneath my photo cluster, you'll spy a fabulous mixed media base created from 
Just divine!!!

You'll also spy our favorite paints on the cut file hearts! 
I have used Shimmerz Paints:

See the techniques, and how-to, in my process video HERE.

https://youtu.be/zBuhbVaKVuQ


I hope you enjoyed watching my video! 

Here's a couple of close ups for you....



So super cute & so much fun!!!
Who would've thought that Snow Way Man would be my new fave Valentine's color?!!
I urge you to give this color scheme a try - it's so beautiful! 


I love the subtle Spun Sugar stripes in the mixed media base! 
Perfect!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
I hope my layout has inspired you & that you enjoyed watching my process video! 

Order you fave colorz in the Shimmerz Paints store HERE.

And don't forget to earn yourself some free paint too.....


til next time, 





1 comment:

Cindy Groh said...

Very bright and beautiful. Great Layout.