Friday, February 15, 2019

Hugs Mixed Media card by Isha Gupta

Hello Shimmerz friendz, Isha here sharing a mixed media card with you today. I am loving the tall format of the cards these days and the fun, soft colors of Shimmerz :)

I decided to use some pretty colors create my card,  Creameez: Pining For You; Shimmerz: Coal, Buddy's Favourite Color; Inklingz: Miner Miner 49er, Coral Reef; Paste-Eez: Salt of the Earth


I started by creating a card base. I then add a bit of coral color to the edges. Let dry.
I then cut a mat layer, added some colors to it, let dry. I mixed some coral reef, and gold to the paste-eez and applied this through a stencil. I then die-cut the twigs and applied some color to it.
Once everything was dry, I assembled the cluster.


To finish, I added a few clear gems. I really love the shine of the mix of various paints.
Here are the products I used:
Creameez: Pining For You
Paste-Eez: Salt of the Earth

Thank you for stopping by!! If you decide to add some shimmery goodness in your stash, please don't forget to put my name "ISHA GUPTA" in the comments and get a free surprise freebie :)

No comments: