Monday, February 25, 2019

Hugs card with Isha Gupta

Hello Shimmerz friendz, Isha here sharing a spring theme card with you today.  am just waiting for spring to come after all the cold :)
I decided to use some pretty colors create my card,  Creameez: Pining For You, Berry Hot; Shimmerz: Ultra Marine; Inklingz: Blue Lagoon, Honey Do List


I started by creating a white card base. I then added mix of colors, and some splatters in the same colors. Let dry.
I then die-cut a white wreath and adhered it to a vellum piece. Now, I die-cut a butterfly, colored the top using blue and the butterfly base using Berry Hot. Once this was dry, I assembled the card together.


To finish, I added a gem. I really love the shine of the mix of various paints.
Here are the products I used:

Creameez: Pining For You, Berry Hot 
 Shimmerz: Ultra Marine 
 Inklingz: Blue Lagoon, Honey Do List

Thank you for stopping by!! If you decide to add some shimmery goodness in your stash, please don't forget to put my name "ISHA GUPTA" in the comments and get a free surprise freebie :)

1 comment:

KaKa said...

It looks lovely. A beautiful card. Thank you for your sharing.
skup samochodów używanych Wrocław