Monday, January 14, 2019

Lovely Luna | Brianna Lepper

Hey y'all! I'm super excited to share this soft, sweet and pink layout with you today!  Next month is Valentine's Day and I thought it would be fun to get a jump start on a love themed layout.  Here are the Shimmerz Products I used:

Spritz Cotton Candy
Vibez Sweetheart
Coloringz Pretty In Pink
Shimmerz Moulin Rouge
Inklingz Miner, Miner 49er
Paste-Eez Salt Of The Earth





I used Bazzill cardstock in Marshmallo for my base and since I wasn't going to be using a lot of liquids, I didn't use any gesso this time around.  I painted wide horizontal stripes with the Cotton Candy, Sweetheart and Pretty In Pink sprays.  I then took a Felicity Jane stencil and added the Paste-Eez in Salt of the Earth to add more interest and texture on to my page.  I love how simple and soft this made my page!







After the paste dried, I took each of the sprays and lightly added some splatters around my page.  I wanted some more shimmer of course so I took Moulin Rouge and splattered it around as well.  I knew I wanted to add gold, so I pulled out Miner, Miner 49er and also splatter it around the page.  I loved how my background turned out!



In keeping up with the soft and simple them of my layout, I created a small embellishment cluster to the left of my photo and layered up some papers behind my photo.




I added my title, added some stitching and that was it!  This was super fun and I hope that I've inspired you in some way.



Don't forget to mention my name in the comments/notes section of your next order and click the link below to watch my process video.  Thanks so much for stopping by and we will see you in the next one!








No comments: