Monday, December 3, 2018

Special Memory | Brianna Lepper

Hey y'all!  I'm super excited to share this fall themed layout with you! I incorporated quite a few different Shimmerz colors that matched nicely with the November 2018 Hip Kit Club kits. I also used a free cut file from their website that is offered to their subscribers.


Here are the colors I chose for this project:


I backed the cut file with a few different patterned papers and added the mixed media element underneath it.  I love how different colors peek out from under the cut file. 


I added white splatters all over the layout to help tone down the acorns since they were standing out more than I wanted them to.  


This photo is really special to me and I'm so happy that I was finally able to document it.  This fall themed layout was fun to create and I love the look of the navy blue paired with the pink, gold and light green. So fun!


For a more step by step process, watch my video below.  And don't forget to add my name in the comments/notes section of your next order and you'll receive a free gift!













No comments: