Friday, December 21, 2018

Merry Christmas by Isha Gupta

Hello Shimmerz friendz, Isha here sharing a clean and simple Christmas card with you using the non Christmas floral stamp.

I decided to use the Stampz: Floral Grace to create my card. It's a pretty image I used Creameez: Pining For You and Dandy-Lion; Inklingz: Coral Reef and Honey Do List; Shimmerz: Buddy's Favorite Color



I started by stamping the floral image onto watercolor paper using VesaMark ink and then embossed it using WOW! Gold Pearl embossing powder. I then started coloring the image in layers. First apply light color, blend it with water and then apply the dark layer on top. I then applied some colors around the flower and added a bit of splatters using the same colors. Let this dry.
I really love the shine of the mix of various paints.

I then stamped and embossed a sentiment onto a piece of red cardstock and adhered it to the card.

Here are the products I used:
Stampz: Floral Grace
Creameez: Pining For You and Dandy-Lion
Inklingz: Coral Reef and Honey Do List
Shimmerz: Buddy's Favorite Color

Thank you for stopping by!! Hope you like my creation and got inspired to create Christmas card using non Christmas stamps. If you decide to add some shimmery goodness in your stash, please don't forget to put my name "ISHA GUPTA" in the comments and get a free surprise freebie :)

No comments: