Monday, November 19, 2018

Winter Card with Isha Gupta

Hello Shimmerz friendz, Isha here sharing a clean and simple winter card with you.
This month all the DT members are to pick one color and create a winter themed project around it. I picked the Creameez:Ride the Tide. This is a soft blue with a satin finish.


I started with a watercolor cardstock and applied Creameez:Ride the Tide to it. I then added a bit of Shimmerz: Coal to it as well. Let this dry. Now I die cut the pieces using a die from Memory Box. I die cut the center frame two more times using white cardstock and stacked the frame part. I then applied Shimmeringz: Baby's Breath to the frame part.
for the sky part, I applied PASTE-EEZ: Salt of the Earth through the stencil. Let it dry a bit. Once dry, I inlaid the sky area to the center frame and adhered it to the card. I then adhered the outer frame to the card base too.
Here is a close-up to check out the texture.


Here are the products I used:

Thank you for stopping by!! Hope you like my creation and got inspired to create monochromatic CAS cards. If you decide to add some shimmery goodness in your stash, please don't forget to put my name "ISHA GUPTA" in the comments and get a free surprise freebie :)


No comments: