Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Elfin' Magic with Gnomes

Happy Tuesday Shimmerz fans! It's Ericka here and I can't believe it is already November. Yikes, time to start making those Christmas cards! We have a fun Design Team Challenge again this month and I picked Elfin' Magic Vibez and decided to pair it with a fun stamp set from Reverse Confetti called Holiday Gnomes.


To make the card, I first stamped the gnomes on some Bristol Smooth paper using Versfine ink and clear heat embossing them. I then took the Vibez Elfin Magic spray and sprayed it onto a ceramic palette so that I could use it as a paint. I painted up my gnomes using both the Elfin Magic and the Jeni B Blue sprays. Note: that if you are using these sprays as paint make sure to occasionally mix it up on your palette so that your brush picks up the shimmer along with the pigment. Here is a close up of the shimmer in the sprays.


For the other colors I used my Zig Markers and a wet brush. Once they were dry I cut them out and then stamped the background on another piece of Bristol Smooth paper. I attached the gnomes with foam tape to background and added some glossy accents to the gnome beard and heart.


To finish the card off, I added some star sequins. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week. For more information on my card, feel free to stop over at my blog Strangely Creative.


Don't forget, if you make a purchase to put my name in the notes for a special freebie.

Shimmerz Paints Supplies Used: 
Shimmerz Paints - Vibez - Elfin' Magic
Vibez - Elfin' Magic
Shimmerz Paints - Vibez - Jeni B Bleu

No comments: