Monday, September 10, 2018

Love You To The Moon | Brianna Lepper

Hey y'all!  Brianna here with this super fun 12x12 layout with a galaxy background!  I used a free cut file from the Paige Evans FB group and knew right away that a galaxy background would be perfect.  I used these colors to create my background:

Coloringz Ahoy Matey
Vibez Deep Blue Sea
Coloringz Night Moves
Shimmerz Pip Pip Cherry-O
Shimmerz Ultra Marine



To create this really cool galaxy background, I sprayed Ahoy Matey and painted on Pip Pip Cherry-O and Ultra Marine.  I let it all dry and then sprayed/painted on Night Moves.  Once Night Moves dried, I took regular white acrylic paint, added some water to it and splattered it on the layout to create a star like effect.



I love how the Shimmerz created its own natural like glow on the page.  It definitely has a lot of shimmer to it!! 


I decided to use a photo of my dog, Luna.  I thought it was fitting since her name means "moon" in Spanish.  I backed the photo onto some vellum and layered up some patterned paper pieces behind it.  To help add more sparkle to the page, I pulled some SpiegelMom Scraps star sequins from the Aqua Punch mix and scattered them all over the page.  Shimmerz now carries SpiegelMom Scraps sequins in the shop, so don't forget to pick some up!  For more of a step by step process click the link below to watch my process video! 





No comments: