Wednesday, September 12, 2018

#Happy layout with Sandi Clarkson

Hello, Shimmerz Paints fans! 

Sandi Clarkson here with you today sharing a layout of baby grandson Joel. 
He has been quite ill and this is the first time I have dared to scrap him. 
Such a sweet photo! 



I wanted to highlight our new Ahoy Matey Coloringz, so I chose a Creative Embellishments chipboard panel layering piece and a title to do just that! I've saturated both pieces with the Ahoy Matey Coloringz which is a great dark saturated Navy color, yum! And just to define it a bit better, I added just a hint of navy blue embossing powder in a few places.




Here is a close-up of the panel piece. You can also see my splatters of Glorious Day Vibez and Jeni B Bleu Vibez. And because they are new, I've included some of our partner Spigelmom Scraps Sequins Boymomlife sequins.  So perfect for a boy page!  (Just some gesso to blend.)




Here is, of course, the title piece and the bottom ridge of the Heart Panel. Once again you can see the great Ahoy Matey Colorings and the 2 Vibez colors as well as the sequins.




I'm notorious for adding flowers to my boy pages especially when they are still little like this, haha!
 Aren't those sequins fantastic?




One last close-up to show the dimension.


Shimmerz Paints
Ahoy Matey Coloringz
Glorious Day Vibez
Jeni B Bleu Vibez
and
Spigelmom Scraps Sequins Boymomlife sequins



Don't forget to include my name "SANDI" when you place your order for a free surprise product from Stacey.
Thanks for coming by today!



No comments: