Thursday, August 30, 2018

Cool | Niki Rowland



 Hey there Shimmerz fans! Niki here with you today sharing this layout using lots of blue and green Shimmerz Paints. I've used the Boys Rule collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio and a cut file cut from black card, which was a freebie.

I started off with a white background sheet and I put the cut file onto it and marked it with pencil lines. I then removed the cut file and set about adding lots of Shimmerz colour. I used the packaging technique to add Shimmerz Paints, Dazzlerz and sprays - all are listed below.


Once I'd added all the beautiful colours, I left the background to dry, then added the black cut file on top - I raised this up on foam pads to give extra dimension.



I then set about creating my layout on top of the cut file and background. I added layers under my photo and lots of embellishments from the Boys Rule collection. I also added lots of Spiegalmom Scraps Sequins, which are now being stocked in the Shimmerz Store!



There is a process video of this layout which you can view below.




Thank you so much for joining me today and for watching my video and I hope you've enjoyed the layout. Happy scrapping xx 

Products used:
Shimmerz Paints: Jilted Jade, Key Lime, Winter's Mist
Dazzlerz: Sour Apple, Sea U in the Mornin'
Spritz: Bamboo Leaf
Vibez: Jeni B Blue
Coloringz: Well Blue Me Down 
Spiegalmom Scraps Sequins

Don't forget that if you place an order via the Shimmerz website then put my name in the comments and you will recieve a free gift!


1 comment:

kim.mom said...

LOVE your layout!! The colors are awesome! Do you mind sharing where you found that cut file?