Thursday, April 19, 2018

Bloom and grow | Anna Komenda

Hello Shimmerz fans. It's Anna here with my next project created with gorgeous Shimmerz paints and mists. Today I want to share with you a floral page with pretty cut file. The color palette I chose for this page is not typical for me. I usually prefer much brighter shaded with a lot of pink and yellow :)


I was inspired by the picture of my daughter wearing a blue T shirt having all the flowers and trees in the background. 


I stared with creating a background using mists and paints applied directly to the paper without adding any gesso. I also added a fun layer of glittery Pasteez through the stencil.


Using mists like paints by applying them with brush is my favorite way of spreading my supplies. You can easily mix Spritz and Vibez with Inklingz and Creameez and you will get pretty watercolor effects.


As always I have a process video for you. You can follow me and recreate this page.



Products used:
Creameez: Lapis dance

Thank you for stopping by.
Remember to mention "Anna" in the comment section while placing your order at Shimmerz Store to get a free mini product.


Anna

No comments: