Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Art journal "Drawing faces" | Anna Komenda

Hello everyone. It's Anna here with my last project this year. It's been a great journey for me and luckily I will continue it next year. So be warn :D I will back back here at least 12 more times :)
I have something unusual for you today - an art journal spread. I haven't art journal for ages. I simply doesn't have time for that but I really enjoyed doing it in the past. I follow some very inspiring ladies on Instagram like Mindy Lacefield, Jave Davenport and Irit Landgraf. They draw pretty girls and I wanted to try this for my own. This is my result. It's definitely not perfect. I am no a painter at all. I just wanted to feel this pure joy of making my own girls. 




This was my fist attempt and I recorded it. I really need to learn how to draw eyes and hair. But practise makes perfect, right? I even ordered a new journal. 
Here is a video:



And here is my second try with drawing a girl. I like this one much better but the cat is my favourite. Maybe I should start drawing animals instead of people :)
I used many fantastic Shimmerz products like Creemez, Inklingz, Vibez and Spritz. They all work like watercolors and adding them layer by layer was a real pleaure.



That is all for today. Thank you for stopping by. As it is my last post this year I want to wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

Anna

Shimmerz Products:
Aqua Huez - Blue moon, Cuppa Joe
Inklingz - Old yeller
Spritz - Ruby

No comments: