Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Lovely | Adrienne Alvis

Happy Tuesday, Shimmerz fans! I have a layout to share with you today that I created using Acritonez, Coloringz, and Aqua Huez


I started by choosing a black and white patterned paper sheet that had small hearts on it from my stash. I used some Acritonez in "3 Sheets To The Wind" and a dry paintbrush to drag the self-priming acrylic paint across the main part of my background paper. This helped add a little texture and prepped the paper for some Coloringz spray ink and Aqua Huez.


Next, I used some Aqua Huez watercolors in "Little Lily", "African Violet", and "Green with Envy" and blotted them around my page using a paper towel and some water for a subtle effect. I also added a little bit of Acritonez self-priming acrylic paint in "Pinkadelic" for a bolder pop of color.


I layered an all white cut file on top of my background design and placed the photos of my blooming Red Bud tree near the middle. I also used some Coloringz spray ink in "Punked Up Purple" and "No Yoking" to add some accent color splotches around my layout.


I added a few floral die cuts from Pink Paislee, some enamel dots, and some chipboard stickers for my embellishments to complete my page!



Don't be afraid to mix colors and different Shimmerz products! Thanks so much for joining me and I hope you have a great day! 




No comments: