Monday, July 31, 2017

Have Courage and Be Kind

Hey There Shimmerz Friends,

I love the title of the layout I created for today's Shimmerz Education Post.

"Have Courage and Be Kind"

They are certainly words to live by!

Here is the layout I created.
I am going to go through it step by step.


So the first step.

Using a Scrap FX Crossword stencil and Shimmerz Paste-eez - Lava Flow
I create the textured background.



I then also add some Shimmerz Paste-eez - Puttin' on the Glitz with another
stencil and my palette knife to give it a little shimmer.



The next step is to adhere all of the embellishments from the 
Kaisercraft Wildflower Collection.
I cover the photo with some plastic packaging from the collection
because I am going to get busy with the splatter.



Here are some close-ups:


The colors are so pretty.


I did color the arrow piece of wood veneer with Shimmerz - Bubblegum Blast
.

And you are done!

I would like to take this opportunity to say thanks to Stacey and Sam
and the entire Shimmerz family for giving me the opportunity
to be a part of this amazing Design Team.
Sadly, this is my last post, but I will always be a Shimmerz Girl.

There is an Design Team Call currently open, so make sure you
apply.  I have loved every moment, being a part of this time,
and being inspired by the other artists as well.

Thanks so much for stopping by! xx


1 comment:

Beck Beattie said...

Stunning layout Renee LOVE it! love the message in the title too! xxx