Saturday, June 24, 2017

But First, Ice Cream | Irit Landgraf

Hi! Irit here with a new project using some lovely Shimmerz goodies. Ink Sprays are my go to supplies. Keep on reading for all the details!
Here's my finished layout-


What I love about ink sprays like Coloringz and Vibez is how easy it is to get a gorgeous look in absolutely no time at all.
To create this background I used a stencil (it's actually an old specialty paper that looks like a stencil, you can see it in the video tutorial) and a mixture of sprays. Coloringz in Mama sings the blues & Don't citron me, Vibez in Razzledazzle berry and Spritz in Ruby.


Supplies used: Patterned paper by Glitz Designs, Ephemera by Scrapbook- Werkstatt, puffy stickers by Pink Paislee Oh My Heart collection.


Here's the video tutorial I created showing how this came together-


Don't forget to mention my name when placing an order on the Shimmerz website!


Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

No comments: