Friday, April 28, 2017

Pops of sprayed color stars in this Thank You card

Hi Everyone, Beck Beattie today with a fun background to a sweet card I created using the my Shimmerz sprays to contrast against neutral tones of the pattern papers, florals and die cuts.

 Products Used:

Shimmerz Vibes Pop Art Pink
Shimmerz Spritz - Ruby
Shimmerz Spritz Cotton Candy

Other products:
Bella! New York Paperz 'Join Together' pattern paper
Bella Fundamentals doilies
Bella Fundametals square cards - grey
Ruby Rock-It Faded Empire Collection Florals
RG Silver and gold collection - full bloom
Fun Stampers Journey - 'Circle Bliss' stencil
silver cord
white and grey cardstock

To create the colorful contrasting background I first layered up the three colors of Shimmerz sprays overlapping some of the colors in areas.  I then dried off this layer before adding and additional layer using a stencil.  I used the stencil by spraying the 'Pop Art Pink' onto the stencil and then stamped with it over the now colored cardstock.

To create the contrast I then added a number of die cuts in a neutral tone (Grey) and adhered them cutting off the excess before adding this onto my card with pattern paper and florals and embellishments.

The Shimmers sprayed color really pops against the grey die cuts and the effect looks so wonderful!
Here are some more pics so you can get up close to my project today :)





I Hope you enjoyed my share today.

Happy Crafting!





No comments: