Saturday, April 29, 2017

My Sunshine- Scrapbooking Tutorial With Iri

Hi! Irit here with a new fun scrapbook layout to share with you. I used 3 of my favorite Shimmerz goodies to create the background, it was super easy and a lot of fun! Here's my finished page-


To create this striking background all you need are a few shimmerz sprays, watercolor paper (heavy weight cardstock will work as well) and some giant bubble wrap or similar packing material. You can see in the video tutorial the technique, it's really simple!
I used Vibez in Snow Way Man, Pop Art Pink and Spritz in Tuscan Sun. I overlapped them a little to create some interesting mixed shades. You can see it better in the close up shot, where the Snow Way Man mixed with Tuscan Sun to create a beautiful mint color.


I used the tip of the nozzle like a brush to add lines and shapes. Love the look it creates!


Here's the video tutorial-


Thanks for visiting! Make sure you mention my name when placing an order and receive a freebie!!




No comments: