Thursday, March 16, 2017

Follow your Heart, a layout with Karine

Hello crafty friends,

I'm here today to share yet another layout I made a few days ago.


I was inspired by the colors from the paper.


I used Salt of the Earth Paste-Eez through a stencil. I love the texture I got.


As far as color goes, I started with Deep Blue Sea Vibez. When it was dry, I used some Egg Noggin' Vibez. It was pretty, but I thought it needed more contrast, so I added Tuscan Sun Spritz. Finally, to add a little more depth, I used Ride the Tide Creameez. 


My chipboards are from 2Crafty Chipboards. 

You like what I have used and would like to get your hands on the products ? Visit the Shimmerz Store to see all the gorgeous colors in the many ranges on offer!

Thanks for visiting and don’t forget to mention my name when placing your order to get a free product. 




Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments: