Thursday, August 4, 2016

Merveilleux, a layout by Karine

Hi crafty friends,

I'm here today to share with you a layout I did with some of my Shimmerz Paints products.

Merveilleux


I started out with this beautiful paper. I primed it with clear gesso.


I wanted to use some embossing paste, but I didn't have the right color, so I created my own mix using some white texture paste and two spray colors: Don't Be Suede Coloringz and Glorious Day Vibez. I spread this home made paste through a checkered stencil and freely with a palet knife. I love the result.


To add more color to my layout, I used the Well Blue Me Down Coloringz. I love its bright color.


It was pretty, but I thought something was missing, so I used the Under My Skin Shimmerz to make some drops. It just tie everything together.


Some white paint drops, some stamping, some embellishing, a title, and it was good to go!

Don't forget to mention my blog when you order at Shimmerz:


Have a nice day.

No comments: