Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Layout using Coloringz


Hello, Felicity here today!

I have been having a play with some Shimmerz Coloringz.  These little shimmery bottles are the best for procrastination when it comes to housework! tee hee.

Honestly, I loved having fun blending the colours and using the noozle to doodle with. How needs a pencil! tee hee.

I started off with a gesso background again. Then spritz some water onto the background, which allows the colours to blend a little easier. (Remember to choose colours that blend nicely and dont give a 'muddy' colour). I then started spritzing on pink stilettos and Mandrin Mai Tai.
In between each spray I dabbed excess with a paper towel. I just keep spraying, varing the distance I sprayed the bottle from too, till I got how I liked it.

I then used the nozzle to doodle. Didn't matter how uneven and rough the circles were, I just doodled.

Lastly I used Vibez, to add some splatters.

Once it was all I dried I did a little stamping and used a characol pencil to highlight some of circles.

Then I started to layer and build my page.







Go on, have a go blending a few colours and see where it takes you. ;-)



No comments: