Monday, February 29, 2016

Shimmerz Aqua Huez - A5 Color Chart

Hey There,

It's Renee here, sharing with you the very cool Color Chart
from the brand new website.

I will share one of these per month for each Shimmerz Product Line.
That way you can see all the colors in action.

Today I am sharing the NEW Shimmerz Aqua Huez.
I am in love with these watercolors.

The color chart for the Aqua Huez can be found HERE.

I printed mine to A5 size so that I can keep them all in 
my Kikki-K planner in my scraproom.

Here it is:


and here is a close-up:


I have made a video tutorial on how these colors 
mixed and so you can see how easy this is to do.

Here it is!


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Don't forget to mention my name in the comments section
of your order form to receive a FREE product of your choice.



No comments: