Hey there HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
It's Beck BT here today to share with you a sweet Valentines day Card perfect for those of you running a little late in getting one made for your sweet heart. This card is super fun and thanks to Dazzlers has a lot of punch for not much product!
For my card today I used:
Shimmerz Paintz Dazzlerz in Sea U in the Mornin’
- Take a piece of white cardstock and make the base of the card to your ideal size
- Adhere an additional piece of cardstock in a matching colour cut slightly smaller than the card base centered
- Cut a piece of white cardstock again slightly smaller than the colored cardstock. Layer your desired stencil over the top (I used TCW542 - Rug) and stencil some of the divine Dazzlers paste over the top. You could choose any of these divine colours or even make a series of them in different colours. Allow to dry
- Adhere centered to the card with some dimension added in between. I like to use discarded corrugated cardboard cut slightly smaller than the piece I want to adhere for this as it gives a nice flat finish.
- Finish off the card with your chosen sentiments (I chose some Kaisercraft die cut elements) and some matching enamel dots.
Here is another pic so you can get up a little closer and see the beautiful shimmer as it catches the light.
Thanks so much for heading over to the blog today to check out my project! I hope I've inspired you and shown you how lovely a little Shimmerz Paints can go a long way to creating an amazing card!
Till next time