Monday, September 28, 2015

Monthly Planner Layout

Hi There,

It's Renee, here to share with you another layout in my Happy Planner.

This month I will show you how to create a Monthly Planner Layout, 
ready to go for the month ahead.


For this monthly planner layout, I have used Shimmerz Creameez.


I love how bright it is.
Lot's of the squares are empty and ready to be filled.


The Shimmerz Products I have used are:

Shimmerz Creameez - Power to the Purple
Shimmerz Creameez - My Clementine
Shimmerz - Royal Red
Shimmerz Creameez - Berry Hot
Shimmerz Creameez - Ride the Tide
Shimmerz Creameez - Daffodil
Shimmerz Creameez - Luck O' the Irish

Here is the video tutorial:


Don't forget, if you make a purchase use my name
'Renee Aslette' in the Instructions section
to receive a FREE product.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!





No comments: