Friday, March 20, 2015

Steampunky Altered Mobile Case

Hi Shimmerz Peeps,

It's Katie here today sharing this altered Steampunky mobile case... I had this pretty worn out case and I decided to revamp it into a style that I always love - Steampunk...

I used various Steampunk chippes for this assemblage and focus a tarnish gold on a black background to give a "heavy metal" look... After I'm done altering, in order to seal in the colors and make it a usable case, I spray a layer of acrylic over the entire case and layer with PU varnish as a protective waterproof coat...

I hope this can serve as an upcycling idea...




Shimmerz product used:
  • Inklingz (Miner, miner, 49er, Tarnished Treasure)
  • Blingz (Hi Ho Silver)
  • Shimmeringz (Heavy Metal)
  • Coloringz (Night Moves)
Simply mention my name (Katie Zoey Ho) under "INSTRUCTIONS TO MERCHANT" during checkout to receive a FREE item of your choice...



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a good ideas about the blog, keep it up.
online power banks for mobile

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.